Makeover and Vibrator

I plopped myself in the chair at Estee Lauder cosmetic counter. I was curious about spring colors. Never being interested in skin care or taking time to put more than lipstick on I consider this radical.
I do love getting made up. It makes me feel like a movie star. Now that my skin is heading south I' m interested in helping my appearance in every way, even if it means wearing make up.
So there I was on Tuesday afternoon. Janice, the so professional cosmetic woman, asked all the questions about things never passing through my mind. The answer was “What do you think would be best? Then let’s see what it looks like.” Janice carefully covered my face with soft warm colors. Then it was time to do the eyes. A little liner and some mascara.
While she searched for new products, I explored what she’d laid on the tray beside me. Lipstick, blush, moisturerizer, and mascara were beautifully packaged. The mascara brush was set aside. When I picked it up, it buzzed softly, then it shook. It felt good. It felt really good. It was a vibrator.
Who’d have thought Estee Lauder cosmetic counter is the place to get a vibrator.

No comments: