Do you dare to bare arms?

“Michelle has the right to bear arms.” Prez O said at the Press Dinner. This fund raiser is also a fun raiser with quips flying to and from those on the right and the left. In DC there is buzz about Michelle and her arms. Well sculpted and toned are accurate descriptors. She is a model to all of us about self care and its benefits. Personally I think she bench presses Barack and the girls each day. If you got it, flaunt it has been the feminine mantra since Eve was in the garden with Adam.

Have Michelle’s arms gotten you to the gym or in action about your arms in some way?

Thank you to a reader/friend that brought to my attention how I made over Susan Boyles. I changed her name. It was as easy as hitting a few keys on the keyboard naming her Sarah! My apologies to Susan.

No comments: