A different Saturday

Ideally basking in the sun like a lizard on a rock and reading pool-side is my summer Saturday. To get a good rate on car insurance attending driving school was this Saturday. Today I got 100% on the test - a far trade.

With 5 young people and 1 instructor with the 'retirement can't come too soon' attitude I spent 8 hours learning defensive driving. How it has changed in 3 years since last taken.

Road rage was the biggest focus. We've all seen it and been victims of it. The 48 Hour video shown about people being murdered by road rage sure caught the kids attention and mine. I just don't understand rage like that.

Safety tips were really helpful. Did you know to keep latex gloves in your car in case you have to touch body fluids? How to change a tire fell on my deaf ears. I know a nice motorist will stop to help me. Call me Pollyanna...it works.

Did you know that you can call #77 for the State Police in Va.? Keep your car well maintained. In other words, keep it excellently, like you want to be kept.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: complaint, JVs, rank, Tupperware, serendipitous, fashion, fifties and more...